Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

Webmaster : Akio (Sam), Luna (Lex)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Race: Mage (Elven)
Side: Nagol (Resistance)

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Empty
PostSubject: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:34 am

I have to say, I love our smilies. But I don't understand the point of a few of them. XD

Here are a few that amuse me:

THE LAWS OF GRAVITY
They don't apply here.

bounce Basketball What a Face
we even have floating faces, dude.

Your turn!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet
Race: Vampire (Human)
Side: Independent (Neutral)

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm

confused
Back to top Go down
http://nightworld.secrets-stories.com
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Well, you're no fun! Evil or Very Mad

LOOK!!! It has mushrooms on it's head! ---> alien
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 pm

XD Hm....Groar
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Guitar Man It\'s peanut butter loul Rambo ninja! I\'m Batman!! Innocent Disgust Looks right Looks left Ay aye! Rock out!
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 pm

MY TURN!! MWAHAHA!!!

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! _maria_glomp__by_arrioch Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! _flying__by_LeoLeonardo_by_emote_un Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! ThRUNSIES_by_sereneworx Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Smiley_emoticons_auslachen2 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 469_jaw_dropping Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Funnyface Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Funny34d

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancing_banana
That's right. My dancing banana is bigger. Owned.
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 am

Hm...well played young padewan. However, I've still got more!!

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! BullSmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Breakpc2Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dead1Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! ChopperSmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! BabydanceSmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! AngelicswordSmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Drumsplay3Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Smiley_35Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Smiley_10Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Smiley_55Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Smiley_94

And you know what? My banana just denied you!

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Mkdd_giant_banana

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! DSmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! ESmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! NSmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! ISmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! ESmilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! D
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

You know what?
DANCE PARTY!!!!

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Caramelldansen-Sephiroth Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Caramelldansen-1
Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Cheeryey Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 5395154 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancing_Smiley Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 2-1 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 8106948 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Lschibi_4 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 217697lytgbpiteszb6 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Thweird Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! DDR Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Animedance Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancingkakashi Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Naruto2 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 154379790_m
Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! DancingTroll Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancing Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancing Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Ththwalkin-1 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 7up Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! 60e69b53 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Jig Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancing_Emoticons_by_kitkatty Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling4 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Thparty_dance-1 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Spinning_emoticons_by_Destiny84 Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancing_nerd Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Harutar Groar

BOO-YAH!!! 20 MULTI-COLORED DANCING BANANAS!!!! + 1 Ichigo
Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Bananas
Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Dancingbananas
Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! DancingIchigo

Last edited by Rainie on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Webmaster
Webmaster
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm

O_O
....where...? How...? **Gives up** Guitar Man Rock out! I\'m Batman!!

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Twilightanimakasmiley (That's right I went there.)
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:46 pm

I forgot this was here...0o

How to respond to a dance party? I don't really think there's much I can do...I suppose I'll concede defeat. At least until I come up with something / finish responding to posts. :p
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Ls123 That's no fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

*points* Where'd ja get that?
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

It's called photobucket. A marvelous invention.
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Lol I remember once I actually found the smiles I would put them in our box so other pplz could use them...somehow I figured that giant banana might disturb a few ppl tho...>>
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes. Yes it would.
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 pm

I don't see this thing continuing...should we close it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!   Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smilies? Emoticons? What ARE they called?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World  :: Out of Character :: Miscellaneous :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: