Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

Webmaster : Akio (Sam), Luna (Lex)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Race: Mage (Elven)
Side: Nagol (Resistance)

Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Name: Rainie Knight Emerson
Sex: female
Race: Elven Mage
Hair: Brilliant blood red
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'10"
Build: Slim and curvy, unnoticeably strong and agile.
Skin: Creamy white
scars/markings: She has many scars in various places, mostly on her torso. She's had these ever since she'd woken up.
Tattoos: A phoenix tattoo on her left shoulder blade
Piercing: n/a
Attire: A black silk dress that falls to her ankles with long sleeves and a V collar (she stole it from a noble woman) and a ground sweeping black cloak that hides her face and body. Her scabbard is carefully hooked to her black leather V-shaped belt. She also has a ruby pendant that she's had forever.
Weapons: A bow and her quiver on her shoulder, a magnificent sword at her waist, and daggers concealed at her waist and one at her left wrist. (she stole these as well)

Birthplace: Outside of Bristan
Present Home: Homeless
Job: Thief
Marital Status: Single

Personality: Rainie generally starts out confused, with the memory loss and all, but her previous personality comes out again eventually. She's fierce and loyal, but compassionate and motherly. A magnificent fighter, and devoted friend. She's rather hot tempered, and is very easily distracted. Despite all this, she's very mistrusting, skittish, and paranoid. It's difficult to get close to her, and people rarely know her.
Likes: Fighting, fire, chocolate, lightning, rain, moonlight, sunsets, archery
Dislikes: Persistent/pesky people, arrogant jerks, the raucous and the loud, vampires and werewolves
Strengths: Agility and subtlety, from her expertise in thievery. She's phenomenal with a sword, and her aim is deadly.
Weaknesses: Her flashbacks and headaches tend to stop her in her tracks.

Brief History: Rainie was not born Rainie Emerson. She was born Rainie Conners. She is Luna Conner's fraternal twin, stolen and supposedly killed. She lived with Luna's friend's family most of her life, due to her birth parents, being the powerful Mages they were, had set out to fight in the war. But two years later, they received word that their parents had been killed by the vampires. "Valiantly", the man had said, as if that lessened the loss. It was when the girls were 150 (divide that by ten for human years) when the vampires attacked. Luna, Shade, and Rainie bolted out of bed to find their village being attacked by rogue vampires.

They vampires managed to separate the three of them, in order to make killing them easier. Rainie watched her sister fight for her life as she fell back to the north. She fired arrow after arrow, being the marksman of the trio. Once, she snatched a bloodied sword from a dead villager's limp hand and stabbed a vampire through the chest. Eventually, her borrowed sword broke, and her arrows ran out. She still put up a fight, her violet eyes narrowed and burning with intensity, adrenaline forcing her to keep it up and survive. Her daggers, fists, and feet her only weapons, she quickly became exhausted. At last, she slumped to the ground, unable to go on any longer. The vampires noticed this, and enclosed on the young girl.

Weak, exhausted, sore and blood-spattered, she glared up at them. They paused, was she still strong enough to attack? It didn't seem to matter, because the few that were left grabbed her anyway. Two yanked her up, holding her wrists. Rainie was rather surprised at how limp she was, how unfocused her vision was. Another appearing behind her, yanking her head backwards. She felt its breath on her neck as it threatened, "Your little friends are next. But you shall be first, young maiden." in her ear.

They snapped her wrist, snapping her out of her fatigue-induced daze. Luna and Shade were fighting to get to her. The vampires holding her released her. She lay there, dazed with the pain, when a vampire struck her in the side on accident. Ribs broken, she cried out in pain. The vampire yanked her up, and she struggled in it's grasp. She noticed then that Luna was in the hold of another vampire, baring her throat.

Something extraordinary happened, completely on accident. Mentally, Rainie reached out desperately, trying to help her sister. Unknowingly, she forged an unbreakable bond between them, that would last until either of them died. In a rage, Rainie broke free and killed the vampire holding her, realizing only after that the fiend had been planning on doing what had been done to Luna. A frightening, raw power chased away her pain for a moment, and she rushed towards the vampire feeding from her twin. She must have cut down ten more in her haste, but never reached her sister.

So abruptly that she didn't have the slightest clue what had happened, an arrow suddenly pierced her back, having been fired so hard that it went directly through her. Rainie gasped, or tried to. The arrow had pierced her lung. They grabbed her wrists once more as she choked up her own blood. Suddenly, the arrow was savagely twisted, and she screamed in pain.

Before she knew it, she was being dragged into the dark forest, the moon's pale glow suddenly stifled by a dark cloud.

Luna....Shade...please help me... Rainie pleaded wordlessly. Darkness overtook her senses, and she was out cold.

The vampires dragged Rainie away, fully intent on having her as a snack when they got home. But an ambush lay before their lair, and werewolves tore the small group of survivors apart.

The girl was taken as prisoner by the werewolves, tortured and experimented on for what seemed like a century. Kept in dark cells and chained to the wall, strapped to a cold table and cut up with sharp knives. Sometimes they were kind enough to knock her out cold first, and she would awake with a headache and a new set of crude stitches across her torso.

Eventually, with help of other prisoners, she escaped the underground facility. Once free, she sprinted north. Just get away. Get away and hide until you can find...who am I supposed to find? She couldn't remember. Confused, lost, and convinced she was mad, she wandered the area for weeks, each day her memories were slipping. Each day, she didn't know where she was, who she was, why she was there. She wandered into a village, where a family gave her a place to stay. Her first day with that family is the very last thing she remembers.

Rainie does not remember a moment of her past life, her mind somehow resetting itself to block every painful memory. She escaped the werewolves, remembering merely her first name, the maiden name of her mother, and her intense hatred of vampires and werewolves. She has lived like this for more than a year and a half, wandering in a daze, searching for what she has lost.

Last edited by Rainie on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Race: Elven Mage
Element: Fire
Stats~
Armor Class - 4
Power - 5 + 1
Agility - 8 + 1
Endurance - 8 + 1
Intelligence - 8 + 2 + 4
Willpower - 7 + 2
Charm - 5 + 1 + 2
Magic Attack - 4 + 2 + 6
Magic Defense - 3 + 3 + 6

Last edited by Rainie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet
Race: Vampire (Human)
Side: Independent (Neutral)

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 pm

He he, I love the history! It's gonna be so cool when you an Lu put it together. Wink Perhaps you would like to replace Draugen in finding Xendor? Smile

Thanks for the stats too! That helped a lot so I didn't have ta bug you for it later. ;p You even did the math! Lol. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://nightworld.secrets-stories.com
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:03 pm

^_^ yay.

Akio wrote:
Perhaps you would like to replace Draugen in finding Xendor?

wait, was that english? confused
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Lolz, not exactly. You know our island here, Xendor? It's admin only, but other members can be invited or apply to join in specific threads. Lu and Akio have yet to 'discover it'. The question was, you in?
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 pm

and how would little newbie Rainie go about that?
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Luna
Webmaster
Webmaster
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm

She'd be with Lu a'course. This'd have to be after the whole reuniting thingy.
We'll talk later about it.
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Well, aren't you helpful, Sam.

Thank you Lex. Sure, I'm game. Hope you all don't mind having to wait a little while...
But don't do it without me! Exclamation <-- what's the point of that smilie anyways?!
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 am

*Shrugs* Idunno...I always considered it a lil odd...but then so is this one: lol! (Sora...>> It has to be him...Goku maybe?)

And anyway, I did that face just because~^-^ Lol. Perhaps I should have put something along the lines of how couldn't you go about it? Because the role play thing is you not me...and you girls know how your gonna do your joint plots, not I. So yup, w/e you two decide on.

Right now, I'm kinda tired of righting things and making the site, so I'm going to attempt and take a role play break. If I don't get to finishing my post for your thread this morning, I'll do it when I get home. (If I'm not banned--again) : |
Back to top Go down
Luna
Webmaster
Webmaster
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Shocked I know you didn't say righting instead of writing
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm

scratch You know what, I think he did....
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 pm

That's how tired I was. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Huh....

hey, where's my signature???

<.<
>.>

is there a magic word to make it show up???
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 pm

*Twitch* You just hit my never point thar...

Here's the thing. Last time, on Rtd, I was so ticked off about my computer not showing my siggy. I figured out it only works after you've made a post tho. However, I've already made a diff siggy, that once again, refuses to show up. I'm working on it, but first I'm gonna do your post. XD
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm

PRETTY SIGGY!!!! ^_^

Kudos to Akio for the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:59 pm

*Bows* Np. [rand]Wanna see what she looks like with one red eye and one blue eye?[/rand] bounce

This is a long message that serves no real point. I put it here because I can, and it won't be removed because I said so.
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 pm

OMG this is so cool!!! Is there a button for this...? lol, there isn't! *can't get over the awesomeness* So cool!!! This needs to be longer! Mangos! Dictionary! Banana! Siddhartha! Dr. Pepper! Beretta! Supercallafragilisticexpialidoshious!!! Remove this and beware my wrath. Razz

Sure!
How 'bout you show me what she looks like with blue eyes, and red eyes too? ^^
Back to top Go down
Akio
Webmaster
Webmaster
Akio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Mmk. I'll do it in a sec...my bro's on the desktop now (Where my photoshop is) and until Dad finds the Cd, I can't get it on my laptop. *Frowns* But yeah, the thing is cool except for big messages like yours...just imagine a person who does a whole post like that. *twitch* That's why it should be done like this! (But seriously, don't post like this. >_>
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 pm

...I totally should do one huge post like that...just to p1ss you off...

Last edited by Rainie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 0o it CENSORED me!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rainie
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I was unhappy with how I ended my history, and added an event during the fight to better suit Forever Gone. So, uhh, what was it I'm supposed to say...? Oh!

::EDITED::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)   Rainie Emerson (comments welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainie Emerson (comments welcome)
Page 1 of 1